"Excuse me. Do you know the way to the zoo?"
"No, Im sorry I dont."
"Well, its two blocks this way, then one block to the left."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: I
Found: 1165 results
adj. - not legal.
- criminal. illegality n. (pl. -ies). Illegally adv.
adj. Unlawful, forbidden. illicitly adv.
n. - disease.
- being ill.
n. - figurative illustration, esp. In literature.
- images; statuary, carving.
- mental images collectively.
v. (-ning) 1 a form a mental image or concept of. B picture to oneself.
- think of as probable (can't imagine he'd be so stupid).
- guess (can't imagine what he is doing).
- suppose (i imagine you'll need help). imaginable adj. [latin imaginor]
v. (-ting) 1 follow the example of; copy.
- make a copy of.
- be like. imitable adj. Imitator n. [latin imitor -tat-]
adj. - extremely large; huge.
- considerable (immense difference). immenseness n. Immensity n. [latin metior mens- measure]
v. (-sing) 1 a (often foll. By in) dip, plunge. B submerge (a person).
- (often refl. Or in passive; often foll. By in) absorb or involve deeply.
- (often foll. By in) bury, embed. [latin mergo mers- dip]
adj. - not conforming to accepted morality; morally wrong.
- sexually promiscuous or deviant. immorality n. (pl. -ies). Immorally adv.
var. Of *empanel.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
If baby geese are hatched in the absence of their mother, they will follow the first moving object that they see.