A preacher went into his church and he was praying to God.
While he was praying, he asked God, "How long is 10 million years to you?"
He replied, "1 second."
The next day the preacher asked God, “God, how much is 10 million dollars to you?"
And God replied, "A penny."
Then finally the next day the preacher asked God, “God, can I have one of your pennies?"
And God replied, "Just wait a sec."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - not legal.
- criminal. illegality n. (pl. -ies). Illegally adv. ILLICIT
adj. Unlawful, forbidden. illicitly adv.
n. - disease.
- being ill. IMAGERY
n. - figurative illustration, esp. In literature.
- images; statuary, carving. - mental images collectively. IMAGINE
v. (-ning) 1 a form a mental image or concept of. B picture to oneself.
- think of as probable (can't imagine he'd be so stupid). - guess (can't imagine what he is doing). - suppose (i imagine you'll need help). imaginable adj. [latin imaginor] IMITATE
v. (-ting) 1 follow the example of; copy.
- mimic. - make a copy of. - be like. imitable adj. Imitator n. [latin imitor -tat-] IMMENSE
adj. - extremely large; huge.
- considerable (immense difference). immenseness n. Immensity n. [latin metior mens- measure] IMMERSE
v. (-sing) 1 a (often foll. By in) dip, plunge. B submerge (a person).
- (often refl. Or in passive; often foll. By in) absorb or involve deeply. - (often foll. By in) bury, embed. [latin mergo mers- dip] IMMORAL
adj. - not conforming to accepted morality; morally wrong.
- sexually promiscuous or deviant. immorality n. (pl. -ies). Immorally adv. IMPANEL
var. Of *empanel.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cheetah can run 105 kilometres per hour.(on short distances)