One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (brit. Instil) (-ll-) (often foll. By into) 1 introduce (a feeling, idea, etc.) Into a person's mind etc. Gradually.
- put (a liquid) into something in drops. instillation n. Instilment n. [latin stillo drop] INSULAR
adj. - a of or like an island. B separated or remote.
- narrow-minded. insularity n. [latin insula island] INSULIN
n. Hormone regulating the amount of glucose in the blood, the lack of which causes diabetes. [latin insula island]
n. (usu. Prec. By the) person etc. Covered by insurance.
n. Person or company selling insurance policies.
n. Whole number. [latin, = untouched, whole]
adj. (intenser, intensest) 1 existing in a high degree; violent; forceful; extreme (intense joy; intense cold).
- very emotional. intensely adv. Intenseness n. [latin intensus stretched] INTERIM
—n. Intervening time. —adj. Provisional, temporary. [latin, = in the interim]
var. Of *intern n.
n. Psalm or antiphon sung or said as the priest approaches the altar for the eucharist. [latin introitus entrance]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Giraffes are the only animals born with horns. Both males and females are born with bony knobs on the forehead.