- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - = *pack ice.
- ice applied to the body for medical purposes. ICEPICK
n. Tool with a spike for splitting up ice.
n. = *rink n. 1.
adv. - in ideal circumstances.
- according to an ideal. IDOLIZE
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) 1 venerate or love excessively.
- make an idol of. idolization n. IDYLLIC
adj. - blissfully peaceful and happy.
- of or like an idyll. idyllically adv. IGNEOUS
adj. - of fire; fiery.
- (esp. Of rocks) volcanic. [latin ignis fire] IGNOBLE
adj. (-bler, -blest) 1 dishonourable.
- of low birth, position, or reputation. ignobly adv. [latin: related to *in-1, *noble] IKEBANA
n. Art of japanese flower arrangement. [japanese, = living flowers]
adj. Badly brought up; rude.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A pig"s penis is shaped like a corkscrew.