- Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
- Yes, of course.
- Great! I never could before!
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Brutal; unfeeling; barbarous. inhumanity n. (pl. -ies). Inhumanly adv.
letter n. First letter of a word.
- —adj. Of or at the beginning. —n. Initial letter, esp. (in pl.) Those of a person's names. —v. (-ll-; us -l-) mark or sign with one's initials. initially adv. [latin initium beginning] INJURED
adj. - harmed or hurt.
- offended. INKLING
n. (often foll. By of) slight knowledge or suspicion; hint. [origin unknown]
n. Pot for ink, usu. Housed in a hole in a desk.
n.pl. Colloq. Entrails. [special pronunciation of *inward]
n. (pl. Same) 1 esp. Cricket part of a game during which a side is batting.
- period during which a government, party, person, etc. Is in office or can achieve something. [obsolete in (verb) = go in] INQUEST
n. - law inquiry by a coroner's court into the cause of a death.
- colloq. Discussion analysing the outcome of a game, election, etc. [romanic: related to *inquire] INQUIRE
v. (-ring) 1 seek information formally; make a formal investigation.
- = *enquire. [latin quaero quisit- seek] INQUIRY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 investigation, esp. An official one.
- = *enquiry.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Crocodiles and alligators are surprisingly fast on land. Although they are rapid, they are not agile; so if you ever find yourself chased by one, run in a zigzag line. You"ll lose him or her every time.