"I have good news and bad news," the defense lawyer says to his client.
"Whats the bad news?"
The lawyer says, "Your blood matches the DNA found at the murder scene."
"Dammit!" cries the client. "What"s the good news?"
"Well," the lawyer says, "Your cholesterol is down to 140."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (brit. Aetiology) study of causation or of the causes of disease. aetiological adj. [greek aitia cause]
—adj. Of ancient etruria in italy. —n. - native of etruria.
- language of etruria. [latin etruscus] EUGENICS
n.pl. (also treated as sing.) Improvement of the qualities of a race by control of inherited characteristics. eugenic adj. Eugenically adv. [from *eu-, greek gen- produce]
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) praise in speech or writing. eulogistic adj.
n. Intense feeling of well-being and excitement. euphoric adj. [greek phero bear]
—adj. - of mixed european and asian parentage.
- of europe and asia. —n. Eurasian person. EUROPEAN
—adj. - of or in europe.
- originating in, native to, or characteristic of europe. —n. - a native or inhabitant of europe. B person descended from natives of europe. - person favouring european integration. [greek europe europe] EUROPIUM
n. Metallic element of the lanthanide series. [from the name europe]
v. (-ting) 1 a remove (people) from a place of danger. B empty (a place) in this way.
- make empty. - (of troops) withdraw from (a place). - empty (the bowels etc.). evacuation n. [latin vacuus empty] EVALUATE
v. (-ting) 1 assess, appraise.
- find or state the number or amount of. evaluation n. [french: related to *value]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Only female mosquitoes bite.