- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (brit. Aetiology) study of causation or of the causes of disease. aetiological adj. [greek aitia cause]
—adj. Of ancient etruria in italy. —n. - native of etruria.
- language of etruria. [latin etruscus] EUGENICS
n.pl. (also treated as sing.) Improvement of the qualities of a race by control of inherited characteristics. eugenic adj. Eugenically adv. [from *eu-, greek gen- produce]
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) praise in speech or writing. eulogistic adj.
n. Intense feeling of well-being and excitement. euphoric adj. [greek phero bear]
—adj. - of mixed european and asian parentage.
- of europe and asia. —n. Eurasian person. EUROPEAN
—adj. - of or in europe.
- originating in, native to, or characteristic of europe. —n. - a native or inhabitant of europe. B person descended from natives of europe. - person favouring european integration. [greek europe europe] EUROPIUM
n. Metallic element of the lanthanide series. [from the name europe]
v. (-ting) 1 a remove (people) from a place of danger. B empty (a place) in this way.
- make empty. - (of troops) withdraw from (a place). - empty (the bowels etc.). evacuation n. [latin vacuus empty] EVALUATE
v. (-ting) 1 assess, appraise.
- find or state the number or amount of. evaluation n. [french: related to *value]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.