An English teacher wrote these words on the whiteboard: «woman without her man is nothing». The teacher then asked the students to punctuate the words correctly. The men wrote: «Woman, without her man, is nothing.»The women wrote: «Woman! Without her, man is nothing.»
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-ning) 1 enclose in a shrine.
- protect, make inviolable. enshrinement n. ENSHROUD
v. Literary 1 cover with or as with a shroud.
- obscure. ENSILAGE
—n. = *silage. —v. (-ging) preserve (fodder) by ensilage. [french: related to *silo]
v. (-ling) 1 catch or hold fast in a snare, tangle, etc.
- involve in difficulties. - complicate. entanglement n. ENTHRALL
v. (brit. Enthral) (-ll-) captivate, please greatly. enthralment n. [from *en-1, *thrall]
v. (-ning) place on a throne, esp. Ceremonially. enthronement n.
adv. - wholly.
- solely. ENTIRETY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 completeness.
- (usu. Foll. By of) sum total. in its entirety in its complete form. ENTRACTE
n. - interval between acts of a play.
- music or dance performed during this. [french] ENTRAILS
n.pl. - bowels, intestines.
- innermost parts of a thing. [latin inter among]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person.