- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n.pl. Things of only short-lived relevance. [latin: related to *ephemeral]
—n. Widespread occurrence of a disease in a community at a particular time. —adj. In the nature of an epidemic. [greek epi against, demos the people]
—adj. (of an anaesthetic) introduced into the space around the dura mater of the spinal cord. —n. Epidural anaesthetic. [from *epi-, *dura mater]
n. Inscription. [greek: related to *-graph]
n. Nervous disorder with convulsions and often loss of consciousness. [greek lambano take]
n. - short piece ending a literary work.
- speech addressed to the audience by an actor at the end of a play. [greek logos speech] EPIPHANY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 (epiphany) a manifestation of christ to the magi. B festival of this on 6 january.
- manifestation of a god or demigod. [greek phaino show] EPISODIC
adj. - consisting of separate episodes.
- irregular, sporadic. episodically adv. EQUALITY
n. Being equal. [latin: related to *equal]
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) 1 make or become equal.
- reach one's opponent's score. equalization n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A dog can hear sounds 250 yards away.