- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Attractive, charming. engagingly adv.
v. Give rise to; produce (a feeling etc.). [related to *genus]
—n. - person skilled in a branch of engineering.
- person who makes or is in charge of engines etc. (ship's engineer). - person who designs and constructs military works; soldier so trained. - contriver. —v. - contrive, bring about. - act as an engineer. - construct or manage as an engineer. [medieval latin: related to *engine] ENGORGED
adj. - crammed full.
- congested with fluid, esp. Blood. [french: related to *en-1, *gorge] ENKINDLE
v. (-ling) cause to flare up, arouse.
n. Apparatus for enlarging photographs.
n. (pl. -ies) 1 monstrous wickedness; monstrous crime.
- serious error. - great size. [latin enormitas] ENORMOUS
adj. Extremely large. enormously adv. [latin enormis: related to *norm]
v. (-cing) (usu. Refl. Or in passive) establish or settle comfortably. [from sconce small fortification]
n. - a thing viewed as the sum of its parts. B general effect of this.
- set of clothes worn together. - group of performers working together. - mus. Concerted passage for an ensemble. [latin simul at the same time]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person.