What is the difference between a Russian optimist, pessimist and realist?
The optimist studies English.
The pessimist studies Chinese.
The realist stays home and cleans his kalashnikov.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: E
Found: 1101 results
adj. Attractive, charming. engagingly adv.
v. Give rise to; produce (a feeling etc.). [related to *genus]
—n. - person skilled in a branch of engineering.
- person who makes or is in charge of engines etc. (ship's engineer).
- person who designs and constructs military works; soldier so trained.
- contriver. —v. - contrive, bring about.
- act as an engineer.
- construct or manage as an engineer. [medieval latin: related to *engine]
adj. - crammed full.
- congested with fluid, esp. Blood. [french: related to *en-1, *gorge]
v. (-ling) cause to flare up, arouse.
n. Apparatus for enlarging photographs.
n. (pl. -ies) 1 monstrous wickedness; monstrous crime.
- serious error.
- great size. [latin enormitas]
adj. Extremely large. enormously adv. [latin enormis: related to *norm]
v. (-cing) (usu. Refl. Or in passive) establish or settle comfortably. [from sconce small fortification]
n. - a thing viewed as the sum of its parts. B general effect of this.
- set of clothes worn together.
- group of performers working together.
- mus. Concerted passage for an ensemble. [latin simul at the same time]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.