Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn’t control himself during a lineup.
When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words, “Give me all your money or I’ll shoot,”
the man shouted, “That’s not what I said!”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. Flowing out. —n. - sewage or industrial waste discharged into a river etc.
- stream or lake flowing from a larger body of water. EFFUSION
n. - outpouring.
- derog. Unrestrained flow of words. [latin: related to *effuse] EFFUSIVE
adj. Gushing, demonstrative. effusively adv. Effusiveness n.
n. = *aubergine.
—n. Shell of an egg. —adj. - (of china) thin and fragile.
- (of paint) with a slight gloss. EGGWHITE
n. White part round the yolk of an egg.
—adj. Of egypt. —n. - native of egypt.
- language of the ancient egyptians. EIGHTEEN
adj. & n. - one more than seventeen.
- symbol for this (18, xviii, xviii). - size etc. Denoted by eighteen. - (18) (of films) suitable only for persons of 18 years and over. eighteenth adj. & n. [old english] ELDORADO
n. (pl. -s) 1 imaginary land of great wealth.
- place of abundance or opportunity. [spanish el dorado the gilded] ELECTION
n. - electing or being elected.
- occasion of this.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.