Sherlock Holmes and his friend Watson were on a camping and hiking trip.
They had gone to bed and were lying there looking up at the sky. Holmes said, "Watson, look up. What do you see?"
"Well, I see thousands of stars."
"And what does that mean to you?"
"Well, I guess it means we will have another nice day tomorrow. What does it mean to you, Holmes?"
"To me, it means someone has stolen our tent."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. Flowing out. —n. - sewage or industrial waste discharged into a river etc.
- stream or lake flowing from a larger body of water. EFFUSION
n. - outpouring.
- derog. Unrestrained flow of words. [latin: related to *effuse] EFFUSIVE
adj. Gushing, demonstrative. effusively adv. Effusiveness n.
n. = *aubergine.
—n. Shell of an egg. —adj. - (of china) thin and fragile.
- (of paint) with a slight gloss. EGGWHITE
n. White part round the yolk of an egg.
—adj. Of egypt. —n. - native of egypt.
- language of the ancient egyptians. EIGHTEEN
adj. & n. - one more than seventeen.
- symbol for this (18, xviii, xviii). - size etc. Denoted by eighteen. - (18) (of films) suitable only for persons of 18 years and over. eighteenth adj. & n. [old english] ELDORADO
n. (pl. -s) 1 imaginary land of great wealth.
- place of abundance or opportunity. [spanish el dorado the gilded] ELECTION
n. - electing or being elected.
- occasion of this.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
At birth, a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.