- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
abbr. United states of america.
—v. (using) 1 cause to act or serve for a purpose; bring into service.
- treat in a specified manner (used him shamefully). - exploit for one's own ends. - did or had habitually (i used to drink; it used not (or did not use) to rain so often). - (as used adj.) Second-hand. - (as used predic. Adj.) (foll. By to) familiar by habit; accustomed (used to hard work). —n. - using or being used. - right or power of using (lost the use of his legs). - benefit, advantage (a torch would be of use; it's no use talking). - custom or usage (established by long use). have no use for 1 not need. - dislike, be contemptuous of. In use being used. Make use of 1 use. - benefit from. Out of use not being used. Use up 1 consume completely. - find a use for (leftovers etc.). [french us, user, ultimately from latin utor us-] UCCA
abbr. Universities central council on admissions.
abbr. Union of european football associations.
n. (pl. -lis or -lies) propr. Mottled green and yellow hybrid of a grapefruit and a tangerine. [from *ugly]
adj. (-lier, -liest) 1 unpleasant to the eye, ear, or mind etc. (ugly scar; ugly snarl).
- unpleasantly suggestive; discreditable (ugly rumours). - threatening, dangerous (an ugly look). - morally repulsive (ugly vices). ugliness n. [old norse] - customer n. Threatening or violent person. - duckling n. Person lacking early promise but blossoming later. ULNA
n. (pl. Ulnae) 1 thinner and longer bone in the forearm, opposite to the thumb.
- corresponding bone in an animal's foreleg or a bird's wing. ulnar adj. [latin] UNDO
v. (3rd sing. Present -does; past -did; past part. -done; pres. Part. -doing) 1 unfasten (a coat, button, parcel, etc.), or the clothing of (a person).
- annul, cancel (cannot undo the past). - ruin the prospects, reputation, or morals of. UNIT
cost n. Cost of producing one item.
- n. - a individual thing, person, or group, esp. For calculation. B smallest component of a complex whole. - quantity as a standard of measurement (unit of heat; si unit). - smallest share in a unit trust. - part of a mechanism with a specified function. - fitted item of furniture, esp. As part of a set. - subgroup with a special function. - group of buildings, wards, etc., in a hospital. - a single-digit number. B the number ‘one’. [latin unus one] - price n. Price charged for each unit of goods supplied. - trust n. Company investing contributions from many persons in various securities and paying proportional dividends. UNTO
prep. Archaic = *to (in all uses except signalling the infinitive). [from *until, with to replacing til]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cat uses whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through. The whiskers act as antennae, helping the animal to judge the precise width of any passage.