Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (also ufo) (pl. -s) unidentified flying object.
int. - expressing disgust etc.
- sound of a cough or grunt. [imitative] UHF
abbr. Ultrahigh frequency.
abbr. Ultra heat treated (esp. Of milk, for long keeping).
suffix forming diminutive nouns (globule). [latin -ulus]
comb. Form one; having or consisting of one. [latin unus one]
- n. (pl. -s) esp. Austral. & nz colloq. University. [abbreviation] UPS
and downs n.pl. - rises and falls.
- mixed fortune. URE
suffix forming: 1 nouns of action (seizure).
- nouns of result (creature). - collective nouns (nature). [latin -ura] URN
n. - vase with a foot and usu. A rounded body, used esp. For the ashes of the dead.
- large vessel with a tap, in which tea or coffee etc. Is made or kept hot. [latin urna]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Reindeer like to eat bananas.