Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - a brother of one's father or mother. B aunt's husband.
- colloq. (form of address by a child to) parent's male friend. - slang esp. Hist. Pawnbroker. [latin avunculus] - sam n. Colloq. Us government. - suffix forming nouns, usu. Diminutives (carbuncle). [latin -unculus] UNCUT
adj. - not cut.
- (of a book) with the pages sealed or untrimmed. - (of a book, film, etc.) Complete; uncensored. - (of esp. A diamond) not shaped. - (of fabric) with a looped pile. UNDER
prefix in senses of *under: 1 below, beneath (underground).
- lower; subordinate (under-secretary). - insufficiently, incompletely (undercook; underdeveloped). - —prep. - a in or to a position lower than; below; beneath (under the table). B on the inside of (vest under his shirt). - inferior to; less than (no-one under a major; is under 18; was under £20). - a subject to; controlled by (under constraint; born under saturn; prospered under him). B undergoing (is under repair). C classified or subsumed in (under two headings). - at the foot of or sheltered by (under the cliff). - planted with (a crop). - powered by (sail, steam, etc.). —adv. - in or to a lower position or condition (kept him under). - colloq. In or into unconsciousness (put him under). —adj. UNDID
past of *undo.
adj. Excessive, disproportionate. unduly adv.
adj. (often foll. By for, or to + infin.) Not fit.
v. Release, loosen, or detach.
(also uniate) —adj. Of the church in e. Europe or the near east, acknowledging papal supremacy but retaining its own liturgy etc. —n. Member of such a church. [latin unio *union]
v. (-ies, -ied) make or become united or uniform. [latin: related to *uni-]
jack n. (also union flag) national ensign of the united kingdom.
- n. - uniting or being united. - a whole formed from parts or members. B political unit so formed. - = *trade union. - marriage. - concord (perfect union). - (union) a university social club and (at oxbridge) debating society. B buildings of this. - math. Totality of the members of two or more sets. - mixed fabric, e.g. Cotton with linen or silk. [latin unus one]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Reindeer like to eat bananas.