One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-ting) 1 join together; combine, esp. For a common purpose or action (united in their struggle).
- join in marriage. - (cause to) form a physical or chemical whole (oil will not unite with water). [latin unio -it- from unus one] UNITY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 a oneness; being one; interconnected parts constituting a whole (national unity). B such a complex whole (person regarded as a unity).
- a being united; solidarity. B harmony (lived together in unity). - the number ‘one’. [latin unus one] UNLIT
adj. Not lit.
v. (-nn-) make weak, cowardly, etc.; cause to weep etc.
adj. (of a demand, goal, etc.) Not achieved or fulfilled.
v. (-nn-) unfasten or detach by removing or opening a pin or pins.
v. (past and past part. Unsaid) retract (a statement).
v. Deprive (a person, esp. A woman) of the qualities of her or his sex.
v. (untying) 1 undo (a knot, package, etc.).
- release from bonds or attachment. UNTIL
prep. & conj. = *till1. [earlier untill: un from old norse und as far as]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Adult ants cannot chew and swallow solid food. Instead they swallow the juice which they squeeze from pieces of food.