- Doctor, doctor! I"ve had a sore stomach ever since I ate three crabs last week.
- Did they smell bad when you took them out of their shells?
- What do you mean "took them out of their shells"?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: U
Found: 1086 results
adj. Not armed; without weapons.
—adj. - (usu. Foll. By of or that) not aware.
- unperceptive. —adv. = *unawares. unawareness n.
v. Remove an obstruction from.
v. (often refl.) Disclose (thoughts etc.); unburden oneself.
adj. - not bound.
- a (of a book) without a binding. B having paper covers.
- past and past part. Of *unbind.
adj. (-ier, -iest) seemingly supernatural; mysterious. uncannily adv. Uncanniness n.
v. Remove the chain(s) from; release.
adj. Ill-mannered; impolite. uncivilly adv.
v. - loosen the clasp(s) of.
- release the grip of (a hand etc.).
adj. - not clean.
- religiously impure; forbidden.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
It is possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.