- Sir! Did you have a good holiday? Did you go away?
- Yes, I went to France, to Paris.
- Did you have much trouble with your French when you were there?
- No, I didn"t - but the Parisians did.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: U
Found: 1086 results
—v. - take off one's clothes.
- take the clothes off (a person). —n. - ordinary or casual dress, esp. As opposed to full dress or uniform.
- naked or scantily clad state.
adj. Immortal; never-ending (undying love).
v. Discover by searching, digging, or rummaging.
adj. Left not eaten.
adj. - (often foll. By to) not equal.
- of varying quality.
- unfair (unequal contest). unequally adv.
v. = *defrock.
past of *unfreeze.
adj. (-ier, -iest) failing to amuse.
adj. - impious, wicked.
- colloq. Outrageous (ungodly hour).
adj. Not concerned with the protection of the environment; harmful to the environment.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
An ostrich"s eye is bigger than its brain.