- I love you. I love you. Won"t you be my wife?
- You must see mama first.
- I have seen her several times, but I love you just the same.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: U
Found: 1086 results
quantity n. Mysterious or obscure person or thing.
- soldier n. Unidentified soldier etc. Symbolizing a nation's dead in war.
- warrior n. = *unknown soldier.
- —adj. (often foll. By to) not known, unfamiliar. —n. Unknown thing, person, or quantity. unknown to without the knowledge of (did it unknown to me).
adj. Not laden.
- weight n. Weight of a vehicle etc. When not loaded.
v. - release the latch of.
- open in this way.
v. (past and past part. Unlearned or unlearnt) 1 forget deliberately.
- rid oneself of (a habit, false information, etc.).
v. - release from a leash or restraint.
- set free to engage in pursuit or attack.
adj. Without lines or wrinkles.
- adj. Without a lining.
v. (-sing) (also unloosen) unfasten, loose; set free.
adj. Not loved.
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 not fortunate or successful.
- bringing bad luck.
- ill-judged. unluckily adv.
adj. Not manly.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.