- What is your favorite music group?
- I love U2!
- I love you too, but what is your favorite music group?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: U
Found: 1086 results
adj. (-ier, -iest) not neat or orderly. untidily adv. Untidiness n.
adj. - not told.
- immeasurable (untold misery).
adj. - not true.
- (often foll. By to) not faithful or loyal.
- deviating from an accepted standard.
v. Free (bedclothes etc.) From being tucked in or up.
adj. - a not in use. B never having been used.
- (foll. By to) not accustomed.
v. - uncover (a statue etc.) Ceremonially.
- remove a veil from; remove one's veil.
adj. (often foll. By of) not cautious. unwarily adv. Unwariness n.
v. (past and past part. Unwound) 1 draw out or become drawn out after having been wound.
- colloq. Relax.
adj. Foolish, imprudent. unwisely adv.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.