As the doctor completed an examination of the patient, he said:
- I can"t find a cause for your complaint. Frankly, I think it"s due to drinking.
- In that case, - said the patient, - I"ll come back when you"re sober.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - not clear or easy to understand.
- (of a person) uncertain (i'm unclear as to what you mean). UNCOUTH
adj. Uncultured, rough. [old english, = unknown]
v. - remove a cover or covering from.
- disclose (uncovered the truth). UNCROSS
v. - remove from a crossed position.
- (as uncrossed adj.) (of a cheque) not crossed. UNCROWN
v. - deprive of a crown, a position, etc.
- (as uncrowned adj.) A not crowned. B having the status but not the name of (uncrowned king of boxing). UNCTION
n. - a anointing with oil etc. As a religious rite or medical treatment. B oil, ointment, etc. So used.
- a soothing words or thought. B excessive or insincere flattery. - a emotional fervency. B pretence of this. [latin ungo unct- anoint] UNCURED
adj. - not cured.
- (of pork etc.) Not salted or smoked. UNDATED
adj. Without a date.
v. (3rd sing. Present -goes; past -went; past part. -gone) be subjected to; suffer; endure.
n. - ruin or cause of ruin.
- reversing of an action etc. - opening or unfastening.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Most cows give more milk when they listen to music.