A woman entered a fruit store and said to the clerk, "I want to purchase some fruit for my sick husband."
"We have some very nice sweet cherries on sale for a dollar a box," said the clerk.
She looked them over and decided to take a box. Handing them to the clerk she added, "Have they been sprayed with poison?"
Replied the clerk, "No ma’am. You will have to purchase that at the drug store."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - not clear or easy to understand.
- (of a person) uncertain (i'm unclear as to what you mean). UNCOUTH
adj. Uncultured, rough. [old english, = unknown]
v. - remove a cover or covering from.
- disclose (uncovered the truth). UNCROSS
v. - remove from a crossed position.
- (as uncrossed adj.) (of a cheque) not crossed. UNCROWN
v. - deprive of a crown, a position, etc.
- (as uncrowned adj.) A not crowned. B having the status but not the name of (uncrowned king of boxing). UNCTION
n. - a anointing with oil etc. As a religious rite or medical treatment. B oil, ointment, etc. So used.
- a soothing words or thought. B excessive or insincere flattery. - a emotional fervency. B pretence of this. [latin ungo unct- anoint] UNCURED
adj. - not cured.
- (of pork etc.) Not salted or smoked. UNDATED
adj. Without a date.
v. (3rd sing. Present -goes; past -went; past part. -gone) be subjected to; suffer; endure.
n. - ruin or cause of ruin.
- reversing of an action etc. - opening or unfastening.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar Bears trying to blend in with the ice will sometimes cover up their black nose with their paws.