In a psychiatrist’s waiting room two patients are having a conversation.
One says to the other, "Why are you here?"
The second answers, "I’m Napoleon, so the doctor told me to come here."
The first is curious and asks, "How do you know that you’re Napoleon?"
The second responds, "God told me I was."
At this point, a patient on the other side of the room shouts, "NO I DIDN’T!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - not clear or easy to understand.
- (of a person) uncertain (i'm unclear as to what you mean). UNCOUTH
adj. Uncultured, rough. [old english, = unknown]
v. - remove a cover or covering from.
- disclose (uncovered the truth). UNCROSS
v. - remove from a crossed position.
- (as uncrossed adj.) (of a cheque) not crossed. UNCROWN
v. - deprive of a crown, a position, etc.
- (as uncrowned adj.) A not crowned. B having the status but not the name of (uncrowned king of boxing). UNCTION
n. - a anointing with oil etc. As a religious rite or medical treatment. B oil, ointment, etc. So used.
- a soothing words or thought. B excessive or insincere flattery. - a emotional fervency. B pretence of this. [latin ungo unct- anoint] UNCURED
adj. - not cured.
- (of pork etc.) Not salted or smoked. UNDATED
adj. Without a date.
v. (3rd sing. Present -goes; past -went; past part. -gone) be subjected to; suffer; endure.
n. - ruin or cause of ruin.
- reversing of an action etc. - opening or unfastening.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
It is possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.