Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn’t control himself during a lineup.
When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words, “Give me all your money or I’ll shoot,”
the man shouted, “That’s not what I said!”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Not worn or impaired by wear.
v. (-pp-) 1 remove the wrapping from.
- open, unfold. - become unwrapped. UPBEAT
—n. Unaccented beat in music. —adj. Colloq. Optimistic, cheerful.
—v. (-ting) bring up to date. —n. - updating.
- updated information etc. UPHILL
—adv. Up a slope. —adj. - sloping up; ascending.
- arduous. UPHOLD
v. (past and past part. Upheld) 1 confirm (a decision etc.).
- support, maintain (a custom etc.). upholder n. UPKEEP
n. - maintenance in good condition.
- cost or means of this. UPLAND
—n. (usu. In pl.) Higher or inland parts of a country. —adj. Of these parts.
—v. - raise.
- (esp. As uplifting adj.) Elevate morally or emotionally. —n. - colloq. Elevating influence. - support for the bust etc. UPMOST
var. Of *uppermost.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Adult ants cannot chew and swallow solid food. Instead they swallow the juice which they squeeze from pieces of food.