When the new patient was settled comfortably on the couch, the physiatrist began his therapy session,
"I’m not aware of your problem," the doctor said. "So perhaps, you should start at the very beginning."
"Of course." replied the patient. "In the beginning, I created the Heavens and the Earth…"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Soft ointment or lubricant. [latin unguo anoint]
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 miserable.
- unfortunate. - disastrous. unhappily adv. Unhappiness n. UNHEARD
adj. - not heard.
- (usu. Unheard-of) unprecedented. UNHINGE
v. (-ging) 1 take (a door etc.) Off its hinges.
- (esp. As unhinged adj.) Make mad or crazy. UNHITCH
v. - release from a hitched state.
- unhook, unfasten. UNHORSE
v. (-sing) throw (a rider) from a horse.
n. Mythical horse with a single straight horn. [latin cornu horn]
—adj. - unvarying (uniform appearance).
- conforming to the same standard, rules, etc. - constant over a period (uniform acceleration). —n. Distinctive clothing worn by soldiers, police, schoolchildren, etc. uniformed adj. Uniformity n. Uniformly adv. [latin: related to *form] UNITARY
adj. - of a unit or units.
- marked by unity or uniformity. [from *unit or *unity] UNKEMPT
adj. Untidy, dishevelled. [= uncombed]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Armadillos are the only animal besides humans that can get leprosy.