Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.
After the sixth one a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn’t good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, make you fat."
Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
Little Johnny answered, "No, he minded his own business!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—n. - written or printed piece of paper or card entitling the holder to enter a place, participate in an event, travel by public transport, etc.
- notification of a traffic offence etc. (parking ticket). - certificate of discharge from the army. - certificate of qualification as a ship's master, pilot, etc. - price etc. Label. - esp. Us a list of candidates put forward by one group, esp. A political party. B principles of a party. - (prec. By the) colloq. What is correct or needed. —v. (-t-) attach a ticket to. [obsolete french etiquet] TICKLE
—v. (-ling) 1 a touch or stroke (a person etc.) Playfully or lightly so as to produce laughter and spasmodic movement. B produce this sensation.
- excite agreeably; amuse. - catch (a trout etc.) By rubbing it so that it moves backwards into the hand. —n. TIDBIT
n. (brit. Titbit) 1 dainty morsel.
- piquant item of news etc. [perhaps from dial. Tid tender] TIDDLY
adj. (-ier, -iest) colloq. Slightly drunk. [origin unknown]
- adj. (-ier, -iest) colloq. Little. [origin unknown] TIEDYE
n. (also tie and dye) method of producing dyed patterns by tying string etc. To keep the dye away from parts of the fabric.
n. Ornamental pin for holding a tie in place.
n. Ind. Light meal, esp. Lunch. [apparently from tiffing sipping]
n.pl. - thin close-fitting wool or nylon etc. Garment covering the legs, feet, and the lower part of the torso, worn by women and girls.
- similar garment worn by a dancer, acrobat, etc. TILING
n. - process of fixing tiles.
- area of tiles. TILLER
n. Bar fitted to a boat's rudder to turn it in steering. [anglo-french telier weaver's beam]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The pet ferret was domesticated more than 500 years before the house cat.