"Excuse me. Do you know the way to the zoo?"
"No, Im sorry I dont."
"Well, its two blocks this way, then one block to the left."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
v. (-ling) 1 toot gently or repeatedly.
- (usu. Foll. By along, around, etc.) Colloq. Move casually.
n. (pl. -ies) slang usu. Joc. Foot. [origin uncertain]
n. Colloq. = *top hat.
v. (-ling) 1 (often foll. By over, down) (cause to) fall as if top-heavy.
- overthrow. [from *top1]
adj. - sluggish, inactive, apathetic.
- (of a hibernating animal) dormant. torpidity n. [latin: related to *torpor]
n. Torpid condition. [latin torpeo be sluggish]
n. - mech. Twisting or rotating force, esp. In a machine.
- hist. Necklace of twisted metal, esp. Of the ancient gauls and britons. [latin: related to *tort]
adj. - a (of the weather) very hot and dry. B (of land etc.) Parched by such weather.
- passionate, intense. [latin torreo tost- parch]
- zone n. The part of the earth between the tropics of cancer and capricorn.
n. - doubtful matter.
- tossing of a coin.
adj. & pron. Dial. Or joc. The other. [thet other ‘that other’]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The largest cockroach on record is one measured at 3.81 inches in length.