"George, darling, what is it about me you find so attractive? Is it my personality?"
"Is it my figure?"
"Is it my charisma?"
"I give in."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
n. Group of four. [greek: related to *tetra-]
n. Member of a teutonic nation, esp. A german. [latin teutones, ancient tribe of n. Europe]
—n. - roof-covering of straw, reeds, etc.
- colloq. Hair of the head. —v. (also absol.) Cover with thatch. thatcher n. [old english]
poss. Pron. The one or ones of or belonging to them (it is theirs; theirs are over here). of theirs of or belonging to them (a friend of theirs).
n. Belief in gods or a god, esp. A god supernaturally revealed to man. theist n. Theistic adj. [greek theos god]
adv. (also from thence) archaic or literary 1 from that place.
- for that reason. [old english]
n. (pl. -ies) 1 supposition or system of ideas explaining something, esp. One based on general principles independent of the particular things to be explained (atomic theory; theory of evolution).
- speculative (esp. Fanciful) view (one of my pet theories).
- abstract knowledge or speculative thought (all very well in theory).
- exposition of the principles of a science etc. (the theory of music).
- collection of propositions to illustrate the principles of a mathematical subject (probability theory). [greek: related to *theorem]
comb. Form heat. [greek]
n. (pl. Theses) 1 proposition to be maintained or proved.
- dissertation, esp. By a candidate for a higher degree. [greek, = putting]
contr. - they will.
- they shall.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Dragonflies have six legs but cannot walk.