- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Group of four. [greek: related to *tetra-]
n. Member of a teutonic nation, esp. A german. [latin teutones, ancient tribe of n. Europe]
—n. - roof-covering of straw, reeds, etc.
- colloq. Hair of the head. —v. (also absol.) Cover with thatch. thatcher n. [old english] THEIRS
poss. Pron. The one or ones of or belonging to them (it is theirs; theirs are over here). of theirs of or belonging to them (a friend of theirs).
n. Belief in gods or a god, esp. A god supernaturally revealed to man. theist n. Theistic adj. [greek theos god]
adv. (also from thence) archaic or literary 1 from that place.
- for that reason. [old english] THEORY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 supposition or system of ideas explaining something, esp. One based on general principles independent of the particular things to be explained (atomic theory; theory of evolution).
- speculative (esp. Fanciful) view (one of my pet theories). - abstract knowledge or speculative thought (all very well in theory). - exposition of the principles of a science etc. (the theory of music). - collection of propositions to illustrate the principles of a mathematical subject (probability theory). [greek: related to *theorem] THERMO
comb. Form heat. [greek]
n. (pl. Theses) 1 proposition to be maintained or proved.
- dissertation, esp. By a candidate for a higher degree. [greek, = putting] THEYLL
contr. - they will.
- they shall.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person.