Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - readers of a newspaper etc.
- (also readership) position of reader. REAFFOREST
v. Replant (former forest land) with trees. reafforestation n.
v. (-ting) allocate again or differently. reallocation n.
v. (-sing) appraise or assess again or differently. reappraisal n.
adj. - having sound judgement; moderate; ready to listen to reason.
- not absurd. - a not greatly less or more than might be expected. B inexpensive. C tolerable, fair. reasonableness n. Reasonably adv. REASSEMBLE
v. (-ling) assemble again or into a former state. reassembly n.
adj. - tending to rebel.
- in rebellion. - defying lawful authority. - (of a thing) unmanageable, refractory. rebelliously adv. Rebelliousness n. RECEPTACLE
n. - containing vessel, place, or space.
- bot. Enlarged and modified area of the stem apex which bears the flower. [latin: related to *receive] RECHRISTEN
v. - christen again.
- give a new name to. RECIDIVIST
n. Person who relapses into crime. recidivism n. [latin recidivus falling back: related to *recede]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.