A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Hunting flies," he responded.
"Oh… Killed any?" she asked.
"Yep, three males, two females," he replied.
Intrigued, she asked, "How can you tell?"
He responded, "Three were on a beer can, two were on the phone."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - stock of works that a performer etc. Knows or is prepared to perform.
- stock of techniques etc. (repertoire of excuses). [latin: related to *repertory] REPETITION
n. - a repeating or being repeated. B thing repeated.
- copy. repetitious adj. Repetitive adj. REPETITIVE
strain injury n. Painful hand or arm condition resulting from prolonged repetitive movements.
v. (-ting) populate again or increase the population of.
v. - move or place in a different position.
- alter one's position. REPOSITORY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 place where things are stored or may be found, esp. A warehouse or museum.
- receptacle. - (often foll. By of) a book, person, etc. Regarded as a store of information etc. B recipient of secrets etc. [latin: related to *repose2] REPUBLICAN
—adj. - of or constituted as a republic.
- characteristic of a republic. - advocating or supporting republican government. —n. - person advocating or supporting republican government. - (republican) a us supporter of the republican party. B ir. Supporter of the ira or sinn fein. republicanism n. REPUGNANCE
n. - antipathy; aversion.
- inconsistency or incompatibility of ideas etc. [latin pugno fight] REPURCHASE
—v. (-sing) purchase again. —n. Act of purchasing again.
n. - what is generally said or believed about a person's or thing's character (reputation for honesty; reputation of being a crook).
- state of being well thought of; respectability (lost its reputation). [latin: related to *repute]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Armadillos are the only animal besides humans that can get leprosy.