- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. (of a person or conduct) morally right; virtuous, law-abiding. righteously adv. Righteousness n. [old english]
attrib. Adj. - on or towards the right side of a person or thing.
- done with the right hand. - (of a screw) = *right-handed 4b. - man n. Indispensable or chief assistant. RIGHTMOST
adj. Furthest to the right.
—adv. (also rightwards) towards the right. —adj. Going towards or facing the right.
n. - lengthy and complicated procedure.
- rambling or meaningless talk or tale. [originally ragman roll catalogue] RINGFENCE
v. (-cing) protect or guarantee (funds).
n. Regular or excessive practice of ritual. ritualist n. Ritualistic adj. Ritualistically adv.
n. (often attrib.) Ground along a river-bank.
n. Barrier set up on a road in order to stop and examine traffic.
n. Inn or club on a major road.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee"s head and 2 larger ones in front.