- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
var. Of *rotavator.
—n. (often attrib.) Plaster of lime and gravel, used on outside walls. —adj. (of a plan etc.) Roughly formed, preliminary. —v. (past and past part. -cast) 1 coat with roughcast.
- prepare in outline. ROUGHHEWN
adj. Uncouth, unrefined.
n. Colloq. - worker on an oil rig.
- rough or rowdy person. ROUGHSHOD
adj. (of a horse) having shoes with nail-heads projecting to prevent slipping. ride roughshod over treat inconsiderately or arrogantly.
n. Short simple song with a refrain. [alteration of french rondelet diminutive: related to *roundel]
n. Hist. Member of the parliamentary party in the english civil war.
n. Tradesman's employee delivering goods.
n. Worm with a rounded body.
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) treat or coat with rubber.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.