Upon waking, a woman said to her husband, "I just dreamt that you gave me a necklace of pearls. What do you think it means?"
The man smiled and kissed his wife. "Youll know tonight," he softly whispered.
That evening, the man came home with a small package which he gave to his wife. She jumped up and embraced him, and then settled on the couch to slowly and delicately unwrap the package.
It contained a book entitled, "The Meaning of Dreams".
—adj. (foll. By of) without regard or consideration for. —adv. Without paying attention.
—v. (-ting) 1 bring or come into renewed existence; generate again.
- improve the moral condition of.
- impart new, more vigorous, or spiritually higher life or nature to.
—adj. Of a regiment. —n. (in pl.) Military uniform, esp. Of a particular regiment. regimentally adv.
nurse n. Nurse with a state certificate of competence.
- post n. Postal procedure with special precautions for safety and for compensation in case of loss.
n. - regulating or being regulated.
- prescribed rule.
- (attrib.) A in accordance with regulations; of the correct type etc. B colloq. Usual.
concrete n. Concrete with metal bars or wire etc. Embedded to increase its strength.
v. (-ting) make (as if) young again. rejuvenation n. [latin juvenis young]
n. - being relative.
- physics a (special theory of relativity) theory based on the principle that all motion is relative and that light has a constant velocity. B (general theory of relativity) theory extending this to gravitation and accelerated motion.