"Excuse me. Do you know the way to the zoo?"
"No, Im sorry I dont."
"Well, its two blocks this way, then one block to the left."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: R
Found: 1546 results
v. - surrender or resign (a right or possession).
- give up or cease from (a habit, plan, belief, etc.).
- relax hold of. relinquishment n. [latin relinquo -lict- leave behind]
adj. Worth notice; exceptional; striking. remarkably adv. [french remarquable: related to *remark]
n. - money sent, esp. By post.
- sending of money.
adj. Filled with repentance. remorsefully adv.
—v. (-ging) (also absol.) Mortgage again; revise the terms of an existing mortgage on (a property). —n. Different or altered mortgage.
v. (-ting) 1 reward; pay for services rendered.
- serve as or provide recompense for (work etc.) Or to (a person). remuneration n. Remunerative adj. [latin munus -ner- gift]
—n. (pl. Same) 1 agreed or regular meeting-place.
- meeting by arrangement. —v. (rendezvouses; rendezvoused; rendezvousing) meet at a rendezvous. [french, = present yourselves]
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) organize differently. reorganization n.
n. - making amends.
- (esp. In pl.) Compensation for war damages.
—v. (-ting) return (a person) to his or her native land. —n. Repatriated person. repatriation n. [latin repatrio go back home, from patria native land]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The placement of a donkey"s eyes in its" heads enables it to see all four feet at all times.