A woman entered a fruit store and said to the clerk, "I want to purchase some fruit for my sick husband."
"We have some very nice sweet cherries on sale for a dollar a box," said the clerk.
She looked them over and decided to take a box. Handing them to the clerk she added, "Have they been sprayed with poison?"
Replied the clerk, "No ma’am. You will have to purchase that at the drug store."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Virile, vigorous.
n. - small red edible berry.
- shrub bearing this. REDECORATE
v. (-ting) decorate (a room etc.) Again or differently. redecoration n.
n. - redeeming or being redeemed.
- thing that redeems. [latin: related to *redeem] REDISCOVER
v. Discover again. rediscovery n. (pl. -ies).
n. (pl. -s or -da) vote on an important political question open to all the electors of a state. [latin: related to *refer]
n. - refining or being refined.
- fineness of feeling or taste. - polish or elegance in behaviour or manner. - added development or improvement (car with several refinements). - subtle reasoning; fine distinction. REFLECTION
n. (also reflexion) 1 reflecting or being reflected.
- a reflected light, heat, or colour. B reflected image. - reconsideration (on reflection). - (often foll. By on) discredit or thing bringing discredit. - (often foll. By on, upon) idea arising in the mind; comment. REFLECTIVE
adj. - (of a surface etc.) Reflecting.
- (of mental faculties) concerned in reflection or thought. - (of a person or mood etc.) Thoughtful; given to meditation. reflectively adv. Reflectiveness n. REFRACTORY
adj. - stubborn, unmanageable, rebellious.
- (of a wound, disease, etc.) Not yielding to treatment. - (of a substance) hard to fuse or work. [latin: related to *refract]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Swans and Ducks are the only birds with penises.