Upon waking, a woman said to her husband, "I just dreamt that you gave me a necklace of pearls. What do you think it means?"
The man smiled and kissed his wife. "Youll know tonight," he softly whispered.
That evening, the man came home with a small package which he gave to his wife. She jumped up and embraced him, and then settled on the couch to slowly and delicately unwrap the package.
It contained a book entitled, "The Meaning of Dreams".
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Virile, vigorous.
n. - small red edible berry.
- shrub bearing this. REDECORATE
v. (-ting) decorate (a room etc.) Again or differently. redecoration n.
n. - redeeming or being redeemed.
- thing that redeems. [latin: related to *redeem] REDISCOVER
v. Discover again. rediscovery n. (pl. -ies).
n. (pl. -s or -da) vote on an important political question open to all the electors of a state. [latin: related to *refer]
n. - refining or being refined.
- fineness of feeling or taste. - polish or elegance in behaviour or manner. - added development or improvement (car with several refinements). - subtle reasoning; fine distinction. REFLECTION
n. (also reflexion) 1 reflecting or being reflected.
- a reflected light, heat, or colour. B reflected image. - reconsideration (on reflection). - (often foll. By on) discredit or thing bringing discredit. - (often foll. By on, upon) idea arising in the mind; comment. REFLECTIVE
adj. - (of a surface etc.) Reflecting.
- (of mental faculties) concerned in reflection or thought. - (of a person or mood etc.) Thoughtful; given to meditation. reflectively adv. Reflectiveness n. REFRACTORY
adj. - stubborn, unmanageable, rebellious.
- (of a wound, disease, etc.) Not yielding to treatment. - (of a substance) hard to fuse or work. [latin: related to *refract]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Mosquitoes are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color.