There was an Scotsman, an Englishman and Claudia Schiffer sitting together in a carriage in a train going through Wales. Suddenly the train went through a tunnel and as it was an old style train,there were no lights in the carriages and it went completely dark. Then there was this kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap. When the train came out of the tunnel, Claudia Schiffer and the Scotsman were sitting as if nothing had happened and the Englishman had his hand against his face as he had been slapped.
The Englishman was thinking: ‘The Scottish fella must have kissed Claudia Schiffer and she missed him and slapped me instead.’ Claudia Schiffer was thinking: ‘The English fella must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed the Scotsman and got slapped for it.’ And the Scotsman was thinking: ‘This is great. The next time the train goes through a tunnel I’ll make that kissing noise and slap that English btard again.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—v. (-ies, -ied) 1 avert or ward off (a weapon or attack), esp. With a countermove.
- deal skilfully with (an awkward question etc.). —n. (pl. -ies) act of parrying. [italian parare ward off] PARSE
v. (-sing) 1 describe (a word in context) grammatically, stating its inflection, relation to the sentence, etc.
- resolve (a sentence) into its component parts and describe them grammatically. [perhaps from french pars parts: related to *part] PARTY
line n. - policy adopted by a political party etc.
- shared telephone line. - —n. (pl. -ies) 1 social gathering, usu. Of invited guests. - people working or travelling together (search party). - political group putting forward candidates in elections and usu. Organized on a national basis. - each side in an agreement or dispute. - (foll. By to) law accessory (to an action). - colloq. Person. —v. (-ies, -ied) attend a party; celebrate. [romanic: related to *part] PASHA
n. Hist. Title (placed after the name) of a turkish military commander, governor, etc. [turkish]
adj. (fem. Passee) 1 old-fashioned.
- past its prime. [french] PASTA
n. Dried flour paste in various shapes (e.g. Lasagne or spaghetti). [italian: related to *paste]
—n. - any moist fairly stiff mixture, esp. Of powder and liquid.
- dough of flour with fat, water, etc. - liquid adhesive used for sticking paper etc. - meat or fish spread (anchovy paste). - hard glasslike composition used for imitation gems. —v. (-ting) 1 fasten or coat with paste. - slang a beat or thrash. B bomb or bombard heavily. pasting n. (esp. In sense 2 of v.). [latin pasta lozenge, from greek] PASTY
n. (pl. -ies) pastry shaped around esp. A meat and vegetable filling. [latin: related to *paste]
- adj. (-ier, -iest) unhealthily pale (pasty-faced). pastiness n. PATCH
pocket n. Piece of cloth sewn on a garment as a pocket.
- test n. Test for allergy by applying patches of allergenic substances to the skin. - —n. - material used to mend a hole or as reinforcement. - shield protecting an injured eye. - large or irregular distinguishable area. - colloq. Period of a specified, esp. Unpleasant, kind (went through a bad patch). - piece of ground. - colloq. Area assigned to, or patrolled by, esp. A police officer. - plants growing in one place (cabbage patch). - scrap, remnant. —v. - (often foll. By up) repair with a patch or patches. - (of material) serve as a patch to. - (often foll. By up) put together, esp. Hastily. - (foll. By up) settle (a quarrel etc.), esp. Hastily or temporarily. not a patch on colloq. Greatly inferior to. [perhaps french, var. Of *piece] PATEN
n. Shallow dish for bread at the eucharist. [latin patina]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Cholesterol is a vitamin for insects.