A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Hunting flies," he responded.
"Oh… Killed any?" she asked.
"Yep, three males, two females," he replied.
Intrigued, she asked, "How can you tell?"
He responded, "Three were on a beer can, two were on the phone."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
stations n.pl. Colloq. State of emergency.
- —n. - sudden uncontrollable fear. - infectious fright, esp. In commercial dealings. —v. (-ck-) (often foll. By into) affect or be affected with panic (was panicked into buying). panicky adj. [greek pan, rural god] PANSY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 cultivated plant with flowers of various rich colours.
- colloq. Offens. A effeminate man. B male homosexual. [french pensee thought, pansy] PANTO
n. (pl. -s) colloq. = *pantomime 1. [abbreviation]
n.pl. - underpants or knickers.
- us trousers. bore (or scare etc.) The pants off colloq. Bore, scare, etc., greatly. With one's pants down colloq. In an embarrassingly unprepared state. [abbreviation of *pantaloons] PAPAL
adj. Of a pope or the papacy. [medieval latin: related to *pope]
var. Of *pawpaw.
money n. Banknotes.
- round n. - job of regularly delivering newspapers. - route for this. - tiger n. Apparently threatening, but ineffectual, person or thing. - —n. - material made in thin sheets from the pulp of wood etc., used for writing, drawing, or printing on, or as wrapping material etc. - (attrib.) A made of or using paper. B flimsy like paper. - = *newspaper. - a printed document. B (in pl.) Identification etc. Documents. PARCH
v. - make or become hot and dry.
- roast (peas, corn, etc.) Slightly. [origin unknown] PARKA
n. - long usu. Green anorak with fur round the hood.
- hooded skin jacket worn by eskimos. [aleutian] PARKY
adj. (-ier, -iest) colloq. Or dial. Chilly. [origin unknown]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The grizzly bear can run as fast as the average horse.