The couple arrived at the resort. They move into the room.
Wife sees the mouse and starts yelling, "Ah-ah-ah-ah! Mouse! Contact reception, you better know English, and I - full zero."
Husband calls (in English):
- Do you know "Tom and Jerry"?
- Yes, I do.
- So... Jerry is here.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—n. - bar, branch, etc. Used by a bird to rest on.
- high place for a person or thing to rest on. - hist. Measure of length, esp. For land, of 51/2 yards. —v. (usu. Foll. By on) settle or rest on or as on a perch etc. [latin pertica pole] - n. (pl. Same or -es) edible european spiny-finned freshwater fish. [latin perca from greek] PERIL
n. Serious and immediate danger. perilous adj. Perilously adv. [latin peric(u)lum]
adj. (-ier, -iest) lively; cheerful. perkily adv. Perkiness n.
n. (pl. -ies) drink made from fermented pear juice. [french pere: related to *pear]
adj. (-ier, -iest) esp. Us colloq. Troublesome; annoying. [origin unknown]
n. Each of the parts of the corolla of a flower. petalled adj. [greek petalon leaf]
pan n. Person who remains youthful or is immature. [hero of j. M. Barrie's play (1904)]
- v. peter out diminish, come to an end. [origin unknown] PETIT
bourgeois n. (pl. Petits bourgeois pronunc. Same) member of the lower middle classes. [french]
- four n. (pl. Petits fours) very small fancy cake. [french, = small oven] - mal n. Mild form of epilepsy. [french, = little sickness] - point n. Embroidery on canvas using small stitches. [french, = little point] PETRI
dish n. Shallow covered dish used for the culture of bacteria etc. [petri, name of a bacteriologist]
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 unimportant; trivial.
- small-minded. - minor, inferior, on a small scale. - law (of a crime) of lesser importance. pettily adv. Pettiness n. [french petit small] - cash n. Money from or for small items of receipt or expenditure. - officer n. Naval nco.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The abdomen of the ant contains two stomachs. One stomach holds the food for itself and second stomach is for food to be shared with other ants.