- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (pl. -ies) 1 rudeness.
- impolite act. INCOHERENT
adj. - unintelligible.
- lacking logic or consistency; not clear. incoherence n. Incoherently adv. INCOMPLETE
adj. Not complete.
adj. - fickle, changeable.
- variable, not fixed. inconstancy n. (pl. -ies). INCREDIBLE
adj. - that cannot be believed.
- colloq. Amazing, extremely good. incredibility n. Incredibly adv. INCUBATION
n. - incubating.
- period between infection and the appearance of the first symptoms. INCUMBENCY
n. (pl. -ies) office or tenure of an incumbent.
n. Inability to decide; hesitation.
adj. - (of a person) not decisive; hesitating.
- not conclusive (an indecisive battle). indecisively adv. Indecisiveness n. INDECOROUS
adj. - improper, undignified.
- in bad taste. indecorously adv.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Dragonflies have six legs but cannot walk.