A man was driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back seat.
The police stop him and say that he can’t drive around with the penguins in the car and should take them to the zoo.
The man agrees and drives off.
The next day the same man is driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back and again he is stopped by the same police officer who says, "Hey! I thought I told you to take those to the zoo."
The man replies, "I did. Today I’m taking them to the movies."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Not apposite.
v. (-ting) 1 admit formally to office.
- begin (an undertaking) or initiate the public use of (a building etc.), with a ceremony. - begin, introduce. inauguration n. Inaugurator n. INBREEDING
n. Breeding from closely related animals or persons. inbreed v. (past and past part. -bred).
v. (-cing) (cause to) glow with heat.
n. - inability; lack of power.
- legal disqualification. INCAUTIOUS
adj. Heedless, rash. incautiously adv.
—adj. - (of a bomb) designed to cause fires.
- a of arson. B guilty of arson. - inflammatory. —n. (pl. -ies) 1 incendiary bomb. - arsonist. incendiarism n. [latin incendo -cens- set fire to] INCESTUOUS
adj. - of or guilty of incest.
- having relationships restricted to a particular group or organization. incestuously adv. INCIDENTAL
music n. Background music in a film, broadcast, etc.
- —adj. (often foll. By to) 1 small and relatively unimportant, minor; supplementary. - not essential. —n. (usu. In pl.) Minor detail, expense, event, etc. INCINERATE
v. (-ting) burn to ashes. incineration n. [medieval latin cinis ciner- ashes]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.