- Doctor, doctor! I"ve had a sore stomach ever since I ate three crabs last week.
- Did they smell bad when you took them out of their shells?
- What do you mean "took them out of their shells"?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: I
Found: 1165 results
adj. - not possible.
- colloq. Not easy, convenient, or believable.
- colloq. (esp. Of a person) outrageous, intolerable. impossibility n. (pl. -ies). Impossibly adv.
v. Make poor. impoverishment n. [french: related to *poverty]
v. (-ting) 1 (often foll. By with) fill or saturate.
- (often foll. By with) imbue (with feelings etc.).
- a make (a female) pregnant. B fertilize (an ovum). impregnation n. [latin: related to *pregnant]
n. (pl. -s) organizer of public entertainment, esp. A theatrical etc. Manager. [italian]
n. - effect (esp. On the mind or feelings).
- notion or belief (esp. Vague or mistaken).
- imitation of a person or sound, esp. As entertainment.
- a impressing. B mark impressed.
adj. Arousing respect, approval, or admiration. impressively adv. Impressiveness n.
n. - rc ch. Licence to print (a religious book etc.).
- official approval. [latin, = let it be printed]
adj. - unlikely.
- difficult to believe. improbability n. Improbably adv.
adj. Not accurate. inaccuracy n. (pl. -ies). Inaccurately adv.
adj. - not adequate; insufficient.
- (of a person) incompetent; weak. inadequacy n. (pl. -ies). Inadequately adv.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A woodpecker can peck twenty times a second.