Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. That cannot be expiated or appeased.
adj. - incapable of error.
- unfailing; sure to succeed. - (of the pope) incapable of doctrinal error. infallibility n. Infallibly adv. INFECTIOUS
adj. - infecting.
- (of a disease) transmissible by infection. - (of emotions etc.) Quickly affecting or spreading to others. infectiously adv. Infectiousness n. INFELICITY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 inapt expression etc.
- unhappiness. infelicitous adj. INFIDELITY
n. (pl. -ies) unfaithfulness, esp. Adultery. [latin: related to *infidel]
n. - conflict or competitiveness between colleagues.
- boxing within arm's length. INFILTRATE
v. (-ting) 1 a enter (a territory, political party, etc.) Gradually and imperceptibly. B cause to do this.
- permeate by filtration. - (often foll. By into, through) introduce (fluid) by filtration. infiltration n. Infiltrator n. [from *in-2, *filtrate] INFINITIVE
—n. Form of a verb expressing the verbal notion without a particular subject, tense, etc. (e.g. See in we came to see, let him see). —adj. Having this form.
n. Literary = *infinity 1, 2.
—adj. That can be inflated. —n. Inflatable object.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ostriches live about 75 years and can reproduce for 50 years.