A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Hunting flies," he responded.
"Oh… Killed any?" she asked.
"Yep, three males, two females," he replied.
Intrigued, she asked, "How can you tell?"
He responded, "Three were on a beer can, two were on the phone."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. - of, for, or characteristic of, a single person etc.
- a single (individual words). B particular; not general. - having a distinct character. - designed for use by one person. —n. - single member of a class. - single human being. - colloq. Person (a tiresome individual). - distinctive person. [medieval latin: related to *divide] INDUCEMENT
n. Attractive offer; incentive; bribe.
n. Property of an electric circuit generating an electromotive force by virtue of the current flowing through it.
n. - indulging or being indulgent.
- thing indulged in. - rc ch. Remission of punishment still due after absolution. - privilege granted. INDUSTRIAL
action n. Strike or other disruptive action by workers as a protest.
- adj. - of, engaged in, or for use in or serving the needs of industries. - (of a nation etc.) Having developed industries. industrially adv. - estate n. Area of land zoned for factories etc. - relations n.pl. Relations between management and workers. INEDUCABLE
adj. Incapable of being educated.
adj. Not eligible or qualified. ineligibility n.
n. (pl. -ies) 1 lack of equality.
- variability. - unevenness. INEVITABLE
—adj. - unavoidable; sure to happen.
- colloq. Tiresomely familiar. —n. (prec. By the) inevitable fact, event, etc. inevitability n. Inevitably adv. [latin evito avoid] INEXORABLE
adj. Relentless; unstoppable. inexorably adv. [latin exoro entreat]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ostriches can run faster than horses.