Jack was living in Arizona during a heat wave when the following took place.
"It"s just too hot to wear clothes today," complained Jack as he stepped out of the shower. "Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?"
"Probably that I married you for your money."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Not able to be traversed. impassability n. Impassableness n. Impassably adv.
adj. - impassive.
- incapable of feeling, emotion, or injury. impassibility n. Impassibly adv. [latin patior pass- suffer] IMPECCABLE
adj. Faultless, exemplary. impeccability n. Impeccably adv. [related to *in-1, latin pecco sin]
n. - hindrance or obstruction.
- speech defect, e.g. A stammer. [latin: related to *impede] IMPENITENT
adj. Not sorry, unrepentant. impenitence n.
—adj. - urgent; obligatory.
- commanding, peremptory. - gram. (of a mood) expressing a command (e.g. Come here!). —n. - gram. Imperative mood. - command. - essential or urgent thing. [latin impero command] IMPERSONAL
adj. - without personal reference; objective, impartial.
- without human attributes; cold, unfeeling. - gram. A (of a verb) used esp. With it as a subject (e.g. It is snowing). B (of a pronoun) = *indefinite. impersonality n. Impersonally adv. IMPERVIOUS
adj. (usu. Foll. By to) 1 impermeable.
- not responsive (to argument etc.). IMPLACABLE
adj. Unable to be appeased. implacability n. Implacably adv.
n. - imposing or being imposed.
- unfair demand or burden. - tax, duty.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Australian termites have been known to build mounds twenty feet high and at least 100 feet wide.