Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-sing) (also absol.) 1 compose or perform (music, verse, etc.) Extempore.
- provide or construct from materials not intended for the purpose. improvisation n. Improvisational adj. Improvisatory adj. [latin improvisus unforeseen] IMPRUDENT
adj. Unwise, indiscreet. imprudence n. Imprudently adv.
n. - impelling.
- mental impulse. - impetus. IMPULSIVE
adj. - tending to act on impulse.
- done on impulse. - tending to impel. impulsively adv. Impulsiveness n. INABILITY
n. - being unable.
- lack of power or means. INAMORATO
n. (fem. Inamorata) (pl. -s) literary lover. [italian inamorato: related to *in-2, latin amor love]
adj. - not endowed with, or deprived of, animal life (an inanimate object).
- spiritless, dull. INAUDIBLE
adj. Unable to be heard. inaudibly adv.
—adj. Of or for an inauguration. —n. Inaugural speech, lecture, etc. [french from latin auguro take omens: related to *augur]
attrib. Adj. Colloq. Intermediate.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ostriches live about 75 years and can reproduce for 50 years.