A preacher went into his church and he was praying to God.
While he was praying, he asked God, "How long is 10 million years to you?"
He replied, "1 second."
The next day the preacher asked God, “God, how much is 10 million dollars to you?"
And God replied, "A penny."
Then finally the next day the preacher asked God, “God, can I have one of your pennies?"
And God replied, "Just wait a sec."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-sing) (also absol.) 1 compose or perform (music, verse, etc.) Extempore.
- provide or construct from materials not intended for the purpose. improvisation n. Improvisational adj. Improvisatory adj. [latin improvisus unforeseen] IMPRUDENT
adj. Unwise, indiscreet. imprudence n. Imprudently adv.
n. - impelling.
- mental impulse. - impetus. IMPULSIVE
adj. - tending to act on impulse.
- done on impulse. - tending to impel. impulsively adv. Impulsiveness n. INABILITY
n. - being unable.
- lack of power or means. INAMORATO
n. (fem. Inamorata) (pl. -s) literary lover. [italian inamorato: related to *in-2, latin amor love]
adj. - not endowed with, or deprived of, animal life (an inanimate object).
- spiritless, dull. INAUDIBLE
adj. Unable to be heard. inaudibly adv.
—adj. Of or for an inauguration. —n. Inaugural speech, lecture, etc. [french from latin auguro take omens: related to *augur]
attrib. Adj. Colloq. Intermediate.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ants can lift 20 times their own body weight.