In a psychiatrist’s waiting room two patients are having a conversation.
One says to the other, "Why are you here?"
The second answers, "I’m Napoleon, so the doctor told me to come here."
The first is curious and asks, "How do you know that you’re Napoleon?"
The second responds, "God told me I was."
At this point, a patient on the other side of the room shouts, "NO I DIDN’T!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - a not capable. B too honest, kind, etc., to do something (incapable of hurting anyone).
- not capable of rational conduct (drunk and incapable). incapability n. Incapably adv. INCARNATE
—adj. Embodied in flesh, esp. In human form (is the devil incarnate). —v. (-ting) 1 embody in flesh.
- put (an idea etc.) Into concrete form. - be the living embodiment of (a quality). [latin incarnor be made flesh: related to *carnage] INCENTIVE
—n. - motive or incitement.
- payment or concession encouraging effort in work. —attrib. Adj. Serving to motivate or incite (incentive scheme). [latin incentivus that sets the tune] INCEPTION
n. Beginning. [latin incipio -cept- begin]
adj. - a beginning. B initial.
- (of a verb) denoting the beginning of an action. INCESSANT
adj. Unceasing, continual, repeated. incessantly adv. [latin cesso cease]
n. - (often foll. By of) range, scope, extent, or rate of occurrence or influence (of disease, tax, etc.).
- falling of a line, ray, particles, etc., on a surface. - coming into contact with a thing. [latin cado fall] INCIPIENT
adj. - beginning.
- in an early stage. [latin incipio begin] INCLEMENT
adj. (of the weather) severe or stormy. inclemency n.
adj. - (often foll. By of) including.
- including the limits stated (pages 7 to 26 inclusive). - including all or much (inclusive terms). inclusively adv. Inclusiveness n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Most cows give more milk when they listen to music.