Doctor: You"re in good health. You"ll live to be eighty.
Patient: But, doctor, I am 80 right now.
Doctor: See, what did I tell you.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: I
Found: 1165 results
adj. - lenient; ready to overlook faults etc.
- indulging. indulgently adv.
—v. (-ting) 1 make drunk.
- excite. —adj. Drunken. —n. Drunkard. inebriation n. Inebriety n. [latin ebrius drunk]
adj. - too great for description in words.
- that must not be uttered. ineffability n. Ineffably adv. [latin effor speak out]
adj. - ungraceful.
- unrefined. inelegance n. Inelegantly adv.
adj. - unfair.
- not uniform.
adj. - of or like infants.
- childish, immature. infantilism n.
- paralysis n. Poliomyelitis.
v. (-ting) (usu. As infatuated adj.) 1 inspire with intense usu. Transitory fondness or admiration.
- affect with extreme folly. infatuation n. [latin: related to *fatuous]
n. - a infecting or being infected. B instance of this; disease.
- communication of disease, esp. By air, water, etc.
n. - act of inferring.
- thing inferred. inferential adj.
adj. - not fertile.
- unable to have offspring. infertility n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee"s head and 2 larger ones in front.