A woman entered a fruit store and said to the clerk, "I want to purchase some fruit for my sick husband."
"We have some very nice sweet cherries on sale for a dollar a box," said the clerk.
She looked them over and decided to take a box. Handing them to the clerk she added, "Have they been sprayed with poison?"
Replied the clerk, "No ma’am. You will have to purchase that at the drug store."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - lenient; ready to overlook faults etc.
- indulging. indulgently adv. INEBRIATE
—v. (-ting) 1 make drunk.
- excite. —adj. Drunken. —n. Drunkard. inebriation n. Inebriety n. [latin ebrius drunk] INEFFABLE
adj. - too great for description in words.
- that must not be uttered. ineffability n. Ineffably adv. [latin effor speak out] INELEGANT
adj. - ungraceful.
- unrefined. inelegance n. Inelegantly adv. INEQUABLE
adj. - unfair.
- not uniform. INFANTILE
adj. - of or like infants.
- childish, immature. infantilism n. - paralysis n. Poliomyelitis. INFATUATE
v. (-ting) (usu. As infatuated adj.) 1 inspire with intense usu. Transitory fondness or admiration.
- affect with extreme folly. infatuation n. [latin: related to *fatuous] INFECTION
n. - a infecting or being infected. B instance of this; disease.
- communication of disease, esp. By air, water, etc. INFERENCE
n. - act of inferring.
- thing inferred. inferential adj. INFERTILE
adj. - not fertile.
- unable to have offspring. infertility n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A dog can hear sounds 250 yards away.