- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - existing only in the imagination.
- math. Being the square root of a negative quantity. [latin: related to *image] IMBALANCE
n. - lack of balance.
- disproportion. IMBROGLIO
n. (pl. -s) 1 confused or complicated situation.
- confused heap. [italian: related to *in-2, *broil] IMITATION
n. - imitating or being imitated.
- copy. - counterfeit (often attrib.: imitation leather). IMITATIVE
adj. - (often foll. By of) imitating; following a model or example.
- (of a word) reproducing a natural sound (e.g. Fizz), or otherwise suggestive (e.g. Blob). IMMEDIATE
adj. - occurring or done at once (immediate reply).
- nearest, next; direct (immediate vicinity; immediate future; immediate cause of death). - most pressing or urgent (our immediate concern). immediacy n. Immediateness n. [latin: related to *in-1, *mediate] IMMENSELY
adv. - colloq. Very much (enjoyed myself immensely).
- to an immense degree (immensely rich). IMMERSION
heater n. Electric device immersed in a liquid to heat it, esp. In a hot-water tank.
- n. - immersing or being immersed. - baptism by total bodily immersion. - mental absorption. IMMIGRANT
—n. Person who immigrates. —adj. - immigrating.
- of immigrants.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The porpoise is second to man as the most intelligent animal on the planet.