One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-ling) 1 coax by flattery or endearments.
- (foll. By out) get (a thing) out of a person or cheat (a person) out of a thing by wheedling. [origin uncertain] WHEELER
comb. Form vehicle with a specified number of wheels (three-wheeler).
n. Slang stunt of riding a bicycle or motor cycle with the front wheel off the ground.
conj. - in contrast or comparison with the fact that.
- (esp. In legal preambles) taking into consideration the fact that. WHEREBY
conj. By what or which means.
conj. Formal in what or which place or respect.
conj. Formal of what or which.
conj. Introducing the first or both of alternative possibilities (i doubt whether it matters; i do not know whether they have arrived or not). whether or no whether it is so or not. [old english]
—v. Make feeble, querulous, or frightened sounds. —n. Such a sound. [imitative]
n. Crossbred dog of the greyhound type used for racing. [probably from obsolete whippet move briskly, from whip it]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The largest cockroach on record is one measured at 3.81 inches in length.