Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn’t control himself during a lineup.
When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words, “Give me all your money or I’ll shoot,”
the man shouted, “That’s not what I said!”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - hostile.
- soldierly. - military. WARLOCK
n. Archaic sorcerer. [old english, = traitor]
n. Military commander or commander-in-chief.
n. - in senses of *warn.
- thing that warns. [old english] WARPATH
n. on the warpath 1 (of n. American indians) going to war.
- colloq. Seeking a confrontation. WARRANT
—n. - thing that authorizes an action.
- a written authorization, money voucher, etc. B written authorization allowing police to search premises, arrest a suspect, etc. - certificate of service rank held by a warrant-officer. —v. - serve as a warrant for; justify. - guarantee or attest to esp. The genuineness of. i (or i'll) warrant i am certain; no doubt. [french warant, from germanic] WARRING
see *war v.
n. - person experienced or distinguished in fighting.
- fighting man, esp. Of primitive peoples. - (attrib.) Martial (warrior nation). [french werreior: related to *war] WARSHIP
n. Ship used in war.
n. African wild pig.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar Bears trying to blend in with the ice will sometimes cover up their black nose with their paws.