An English teacher wrote these words on the whiteboard: «woman without her man is nothing». The teacher then asked the students to punctuate the words correctly. The men wrote: «Woman, without her man, is nothing.»The women wrote: «Woman! Without her, man is nothing.»
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Passage or path (esp. Raised) for walking along.
n. (pl. -ies) marsupial similar to but smaller than a kangaroo. [aboriginal]
n. - eye with a streaked or opaque white iris.
- eye squinting outwards. wall-eyed adj. [old norse] WALLOON
—n. - member of a people inhabiting s. And e. Belgium and neighbouring france.
- french dialect spoken by this people. —adj. Of or concerning the walloons or their language. [medieval latin wallo -onis] WANNABE
n. Slang 1 avid fan who tries to emulate the person he or she admires.
- anybody who would like to be someone else. [corruption of want to be] WANTING
adj. - lacking (in quality or quantity); not equal to requirements.
- absent, not supplied. WARBLER
n. Bird that warbles.
n. Waging war, campaigning.
n. - military training exercise.
- battle etc. Conducted with toy soldiers. WARHEAD
n. Explosive head of a missile.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Armadillos are the only animal besides humans that can get leprosy.