Newly wed wife to her husband:
"That is why I can"t stand you – you are so unpredictable. On Monday you liked the potatoes, Tuesday you liked the potatoes, Wednesday you liked the potatoes, Thursday you said you loved the potatoes preparation, Friday you liked the potatoes, Saturday you liked the potatoes and now all of a sudden on Sunday you say that you don"t like potatoes."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—prep. - not having or feeling or showing.
- with freedom from. - in the absence of. - with neglect or avoidance of. - archaic outside. —adv. Archaic or literary 1 outside. - out of doors. [old english: related to *with, *out] WITLESS
adj. Foolish, crazy. [old english: related to *wit]
—n. - = *eyewitness.
- a person giving sworn testimony. B person attesting another's signature to a document. - (foll. By to, of) person or thing whose existence etc. Attests or proves something. - testimony, evidence, confirmation. —v. - be an eye-witness of. - be witness to the authenticity of (a signature etc.). - serve as evidence or an indication of. - (foll. By against, for, to) give or serve as evidence. bear witness to (or of) 1 attest the truth of. - state one's belief in. Call to witness appeal to for confirmation etc. [old english: related to *wit] WIZENED
adj. Shrivelled-looking. [old english]
n. - tungsten.
- tungsten ore. [german] WOMANLY
adj. Having or showing qualities associated with women. womanliness n.
n. - relief cut on wood.
- print made from this. WOODMAN
(us woolen) —adj. Made wholly or partly of wool. —n. - woollen fabric.
- (in pl.) Woollen garments. [old english] WORDING
n. Form of words used.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.