Teacher asks the student:
"What is your aim in life?"
"To become a psychiatrist", the student replies.
"Very good", the teacher says, "Now would you please spell the word psychiatrist."
After some hesitation the student replies: "Well, I mean I want to be a doctor, sir. D-O-C-T-O-R."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—prep. - not having or feeling or showing.
- with freedom from. - in the absence of. - with neglect or avoidance of. - archaic outside. —adv. Archaic or literary 1 outside. - out of doors. [old english: related to *with, *out] WITLESS
adj. Foolish, crazy. [old english: related to *wit]
—n. - = *eyewitness.
- a person giving sworn testimony. B person attesting another's signature to a document. - (foll. By to, of) person or thing whose existence etc. Attests or proves something. - testimony, evidence, confirmation. —v. - be an eye-witness of. - be witness to the authenticity of (a signature etc.). - serve as evidence or an indication of. - (foll. By against, for, to) give or serve as evidence. bear witness to (or of) 1 attest the truth of. - state one's belief in. Call to witness appeal to for confirmation etc. [old english: related to *wit] WIZENED
adj. Shrivelled-looking. [old english]
n. - tungsten.
- tungsten ore. [german] WOMANLY
adj. Having or showing qualities associated with women. womanliness n.
n. - relief cut on wood.
- print made from this. WOODMAN
(us woolen) —adj. Made wholly or partly of wool. —n. - woollen fabric.
- (in pl.) Woollen garments. [old english] WORDING
n. Form of words used.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.