"George, darling, what is it about me you find so attractive? Is it my personality?"
"Is it my figure?"
"Is it my charisma?"
"I give in."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
—v. (-ling) prattle, chatter, gossip. —n. Gossip; idle talk. [flemish tatelen, imitative]
n. - evening drum or bugle signal recalling soldiers to quarters.
- elaboration of this with music and marching as an entertainment.
- rhythmic tapping or drumming. [earlier tap-too from dutch taptoe, literally ‘close the tap’ (of the cask)]
- —v. (-oos, -ooed) 1 mark (skin) indelibly by puncturing it and inserting pigment.
- make (a design) in this way. —n. Such a design. tattooer n. Tattooist n. [polynesian]
past and past part. Of *teach.
n. (pl. -es) 1 constellation and second sign of the zodiac (the bull).
- person born when the sun is in this sign. taurean adj. & n. [latin, = bull]
n. Archaic or literary inn, pub. [latin taberna]
adj. (-ier, -iest) showy but worthless; gaudy. tawdrily adv. Tawdriness n. [tawdry lace from st audrey's lace]
n. Colloq. Inspector or collector of taxes.
n. - cup from which tea is drunk.
- amount held by this. teacupful n. (pl. -s).
n. Pot with a handle, spout, and lid, for brewing and then pouring tea.
n. (also teazel, teazle) 1 plant with large prickly heads that are dried and used to raise the nap on woven cloth.
- other device used for this purpose. teaseler n. [old english: related to *tease]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ants can lift 20 times their own body weight.