- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
n. Frill or gathering of lace etc. ruched adj. [french, = beehive]
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 (of a person, complexion, etc.) Freshly or healthily red.
- colloq. Bloody, damnable. ruddily adv. Ruddiness n. [old english]
league n. Partly professional rugby with teams of 13.
- n. (in full rugby football) team game played with an oval ball that may be kicked or carried. [rugby school, where it was first played]
- union n. Amateur rugby with teams of 15.
n. - person exercising government or dominion.
- straight usu. Graduated strip of wood, metal, or plastic used to draw or measure.
n. - latin american ballroom dance orig. From cuba.
- music for this. [american spanish]
n. Card-game played usu. With two packs. [origin unknown]
(brit. Rumour) —n. (often foll. By of or that) general talk, assertion, or hearsay of doubtful accuracy (heard a rumour that you are leaving). —v. (usu. In passive) report by way of rumour (it is rumoured that you are leaving). [latin rumor noise]