A preacher went into his church and he was praying to God.
While he was praying, he asked God, "How long is 10 million years to you?"
He replied, "1 second."
The next day the preacher asked God, “God, how much is 10 million dollars to you?"
And God replied, "A penny."
Then finally the next day the preacher asked God, “God, can I have one of your pennies?"
And God replied, "Just wait a sec."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Chief monetary unit of india, pakistan, etc. [hindustani]
adj. In, of, or suggesting the country (rural seclusion). [latin rus rur- the country]
- dean see *dean1. - district n. Hist. Group of country parishes with an elected council. RUSSO
comb. Form russian; russian and.
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 rusted or affected by rust.
- stiff with age or disuse. - (of knowledge etc.) Impaired, esp. By neglect (my french is rusty). - rust-coloured. - (of black clothes) discoloured by age. rustiness n. RABBET
—n. Step-shaped channel cut along the edge or face of a length of wood etc., usu. To receive the edge or tongue of another piece. —v. (-t-) 1 join or fix with a rabbet.
- make a rabbet in. [french rab(b)at: related to *rebate1] RABBIT
punch n. Short chop with the edge of the hand to the nape of the neck.
- —n. - a burrowing plant-eating mammal of the hare family. B us hare. - its fur. —v. (-t-) 1 hunt rabbits. - (often foll. By on, away) colloq. Talk pointlessly; chatter. [origin uncertain] RABBLE
n. - disorderly crowd, mob.
- contemptible or inferior set of people. - (prec. By the) the lower or disorderly classes of the populace. [origin uncertain] RABIES
n. Contagious viral disease of esp. Dogs, transmissible through saliva to humans etc. And causing madness; hydrophobia. [latin: related to *rabid]
n. Flower cluster with separate flowers attached by short stalks at equal distances along the stem. [latin racemus grape-bunch]
adj. - of or concerning race.
- on the grounds of or connected with difference in race. racially adv.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The world"s largest mammal, the blue whale, weighs 50 tons at birth. Fully grown, it weighs as much as 150 tons.